In Confusoland, Landing firmly in Wickedomarsh


Again your favourite iridium landed in the Land full Of Mirages, I hope you never go there, the land of Confusions, the Confusoland. As if going there was not adequate enough, I landed beautifully in the marsh of marshes, the Wickedomarsh. I seriously hope no one goes there or lands there. The wish applies to both my friends and foes alike. Yet again I am here, and I don't like being here.........Confusions don’t leave my way and keep on haunting me like the ghouls in the blue moon night.I have filled up nearly all major forms for the two gorgon careers of medical and engineering etc.....Presumably the only two courses available in India, my country.But the thoughts spiral and spiral away, am I really interested in it?????Do I really want to don that yellow helmet with boldfaced "ultratech cement" embossed on it???Do I really want to be the girl in Beautiful salwar kameez, clad in a white coat and a Maoist muff, this time white instead of deep green, with a stetho in the shoulder and wishing "how do you do' to the patients??????  Many a times in my dreams, I have dreamt myself in a laboratory of some kind (I really don’t know which Chem., Phy or Bio; is it necessary to be that segregated???) And sometimes, during my conscious hours I have seen myself in an English class, gleefully skimming and gobbling my way through Macbeth and Keats together!!!! And at some other odd moments I have seen myself amidst small and big children, clad in a beautiful sari, looking smart and clean, spic and span, teaching the kids; sometimes science, sometimes English. In my unconscious moments, I see myself in a beautiful bluish gown, ready for a singing concert, enthralling the audience with my singing. Will it be fair if I ignore these dreams, times of sub consciousness and switch over to those horizons which I, sadly I have not even thought of???? My bourn vita is still under my nose, and the water is filling up, maybe just to stifle my voice forever..............

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When the Stars Appear

Is it Dark Enough?

The Black horse