NAMASKAR


Hello, blogger,
First a brief polite namaskar to all of you reading my blog (((if I get any readers that is))). This is Miss confused Mana in a world which is perhaps more confused than her. 
Today, I feel elated to get a platform for showcasing the various doubts ((usually its talents that we showcase, isn’t it? :P)) regarding life, studies, thinking, people and their behaviour. I love observing and analysing the various creepy behaviours of various people, for example people in my own country, dyeing their hair a blonde shade without considering their insinuatingly dark and dusky complexion. People are so weird isn’t it?
Leaving gossips apart I am very happy to getting a bit tech-savvy and creating a blog, in this world of, err, blogs. (Do I sound like a nanny? I am just 17). Well, I feel blog is like a diary in which you can go on scribbling(actually, typing) without thinking much, without fighting much, without caring what the world thinks about you as only few of them will know you, understand you, connect themselves with your thoughts, and best of all, nobody will shoot at you saying its crap. So from today I start reflecting my thoughts, my views, in a world which I consider to be my own.

Signing off,
Iridium

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Black horse

The friends in my life

MY FIRST AWARD!!!!!